You are here
Food Drive Spirit Week
Published on April 16, 2019
During the week of April 22-26 Bloomington Public Schools is holding a Food Drive to support VEAP. At Poplar Bridge, we will also be having Spirit Week, to encourage students to bring in items.
- Monday: Pajama day! Wear your pajamas and bring a breakfast item.
- Tuesday: Mismatch day! Bring in food items you wouldn't normally mix together.
- Wednesday: Pump it up day! Wear sports gear or comfy clothes and bring in healthy foods.
- Thusday: Colors of kindness day! Bring a food item that is your grade level's color. (see flyer below for more details)
- Friday: Polar pride day! Wear blue and white. Bring in spare change or food donation items.